ABOUT THIS EVENT:
This evening is a comfortable and relaxed night where we can dive into the topic of feeding your baby. Feel prepared to feed your baby in the early days, discuss your goals and troubleshoot some ways to maximise your chances of meeting your own goals.
COME ALONG IF YOU ARE WONDERING:
- How will you know if your baby has enough?
- Will it hurt?
- What if my baby won't latch?
- What if I won't have enough milk?
- Bring your own questions too!
WHO IS IT FOR?
This event is for women with an interest in pregnancy and birth and newborns. This is focused on the needs of expecting mums. Female support people, friends and doulas are welcome to attend. This may also suit mothers with new babies.
Get some insight into what breastfeeding is like
Create a support network for you to tap into with your new baby
Discuss questions and worries you have around feeding your baby
- Breathe a sigh of relief when others share insights and concerns that feel familiar
- Be familiar with other ways to feed your baby beyond bottle feeding and breastfeeding (“WHAT??” you say, “there’s more?”)
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
6 November 2018. 7 pm to 9:30 pm.
Looking for other dates and location?
Just call on 0490045416 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Circles of Women event brings together pregnant mums with childbirth educators in addition to health professionals and therapists. Each of these events has a topic to start the conversation. Where the conversation ends is anyone’s guess.
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West facilitated by Jennifer Hazi
North Shore facilitated by Samantha Gunn see www.samanthagunndoula.com