This event is for women wanting to feel prepared and ready for their newborn baby. Common behaviours, patterns, investigations, tests and interventions offered for your baby as well as tips and insight how you can prepare for and flourish with your new baby
Come along if you are wondering:
- Will I ever sleep again?
- What is it like in the hospital?
- What kinds of tests am I offered for my baby?
- How will I be ok going home with my baby?
- How can I help my partner help me?
Bring your own questions too!
Who is it for?
This event is for anyone with an interest in pregnancy and birth and newborns. This is focused on the needs of expecting parents. support people, friends and doulas are welcome to attend.
- The first week of your baby is hectic AND you are running on minimal sleep. Not the ideal time to learn new information for the first time.
- Get to know other parents who are also expecting a baby (who are also nervous and excited).
- Breathe a sigh of relief when others share insights and concerns that feel familiar
- Once you have the lay-of-the-land, you can plan for the support you need, when you need it.
What are the details?
Looking for other dates and locations?
Just call on 0490045416 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Circles of Women event brings together pregnant mums with childbirth educators in addition to health professionals and therapists. Each of these events has a topic to start the conversation. Where the conversation ends is anyone’s guess.
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West facilitated by Jennifer Hazi
North Shore facilitated by Samantha Gunn. Please see www.samanthagunndoula.com and follow the prompts